1. L Wu, M Farías, R Torres, L Xia, S Song, A Saber, Lan S*. Salinity affects microbial composition and function in artificially induced biocrusts: Implications for cyanobacterial inoculation in saline soils. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 2022, 170, 108691.
2. Z Deng, Y Cheng, J Zhu, LYang, Z Zhang, L Wu*. Electricity generation and enhanced thiacloprid biodegradation in microbial fuel cells using microalgae biocathode. Process Safety and Environmental Protection, 2022, 166:393-401.
3. J Xiao, S Lan, Z Zhang, LYang, L Qian, L Xia, L Wu*. Physical Disturbance Reduces Cyanobacterial Relative Abundance and Substrate Metabolism Potential of Biological Soil Crusts on a Gold Mine Tailing of Central China. Frontiers in microbiology, 2022, 13.
4. Y Cheng, Z Deng, H Wang, J Wang, Z Liu, J Xiao, L Qian, L Wu*. Construction of microalgae-bacteria consortium to remove typical Neonicotinoids Imidacloprid and Thiacloprid from municipal wastewater: Difference of algae performance, removal effect and product toxicity. Biochemical Engineering Journal, 2022.
5. Y Cheng, Z Deng, H Wang, J Wang, Z Liu, Y Chen, Y Ma, B Li, L Yang, Z Zhang, L Wu*. Efficient removal of Imidacloprid and nutrients by algae- bacteria biofilm reactor (ABBR) in municipal wastewater: Performance, mechanisms and the importance of illumination. Chemosphere, 2022, 305, 135418.
6. Z Deng J Zhu, LYang, Z Zhang, B Li, L Xia, L Wu*. Microalgae fuel cells enhanced biodegradation of imidacloprid by Chlorella sp. Biochemical Engineering Journal, 179, 108327.
7. L Qian, X Ye, J Xiao, S Lin, H Wang, Z Liu, Y Ma, L Yang, Z Zhang, L Wu*, Nitrogen concentration regulates cyanobacterial EPS excretion as an environmental signal. Chemosphere, 2021.
8. Y Ma, Y Qi, L Yang, Wu L*, P Li, F Gao, X Qi*, Z Zhang*. Adsorptive removal of imidacloprid by potassium hydroxide activated magnetic sugarcane bagasse biochar: Adsorption efficiency, mechanism and regeneration. Journal of Cleaner Production. 2021, 292(10), 126005.
9. L Wu, L Qian, Z Deng, X Zhou, B Li, S Lan, L Yang, Z Zhang. Temperature modulating sand-consolidating cyanobacterial biomass, nutrients removal and bacterial community dynamics in municipal wastewater [J]. Bioresource Technology, 2020, 301: 122758.
10. L Yang, L He, J Xue, Y Ma, Z Xie, L Wu *, Min Huang, Z Zhang*. Persulfate-based degradation of perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS) in aqueous solution: Review on influences, mechanisms and prospective [J]. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2020, 393: 122405.
11. Yang L*, He L, J Xue, Y Ma, Y Shi, L Wu*, Z Zhang*. UV/SO32− based advanced reduction processes of aqueous contaminants: Current status and prospects. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2020, 397: 125412.
12. Zhu Q, Wu L*, X Li, G Li, J Li, C Li, C Zhao, F Wang, C Du, C Deng, W Li, L Zhang*. Effects of ambient temperature on the redistribution efficiency of nutrients by desert cyanobacteria- Scytonema javanicum [J]. Science of the Total Environment, 2020, 737: 139733.
13. H Li, L Yang*, L He, Y Ma, X Yan, Wu L*, Z Zhang*. Kinetics and mechanisms of chloramphenicol degradation in aqueous solutions using heat-assisted nZVI activation of persulfate. Journal of Molecular Liquids, 2020, 313: 113511.
14. Y Ma, P Li, L Yang*, Wu L*, L He, F Gao, X Qi, Z Zhang*. Iron/zinc and phosphoric acid modified sludge biochar as an efficient adsorbent for fluoroquinolones antibiotics removal. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 2020,196:110550.